We provide a rapid and cost effective response to domestic clients. Our streamlined approach includes free quotations given by telephone, and, where possible, domestic survey and report completion within two working days. Domestic surveys include:
- Structural engineering reports as required by Building Societies.
- Reports on the stability of walls and foundations.
- Identification of structural problems and defects.
- Advice on resolving problems and defects uncovered by the survey.
We have a wide experience in superstructure design elements of housing development. Other services include:
- Structural alterations and minor works for building development, renovation or change of use.
- Foundation works, including unique, cost effective solutions for 'marginal land' brown field sites.
- Roads and drainage.
- Calculations of beams and structures for domestic extensions.
- Planning advice and applications.
- Calculations for building projects.
- Advice on pursuing insurance claims.
Please contact us for more information.