Due to continued growth, we are currently looking to employ an infrastructure engineer to assist in dealing with a wide range of sectors including housing, retail and industrial. These projects are largely based in Yorkshire but occasionally includes sites across the UK.
You should possess a relevant degree in Civil engineering with capability to work independently or within a team and successfully communicate with clients, contractors and other engineers. In addition, you will have experience in designing sites from inception to completion and familiar with relevant design software.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in highways and drainage works in the UK
- Knowledge of storm and foul drainage design using Flow or Microdrainage with experience in dealing with S104/ S185 applications and drainage strategy’s.
- Experience and Knowledge of Flood Risk Assessments is beneficial but not essential.
- Knowledge of and design capability for SUDs systems in accordance with the SUDS Manual
- Design and detailing of highways and external works including S38 and S278 applications
- Competent in using AutoCAD/PDS software
What you Get if Successful
- Competitive Salary
- Workplace Pension
- Training and Development
- Professional Membership